In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1artículos de cocina masculine
- Glasses made with sodium borate have a high resistance to thermal shock and are used in kitchenware (such as Pyrex dishes) and laboratory equipment.
- Cristettes, in Market Place, has been selling kitchenware, DIY products and gardening supplies for 13 years.
- Items at the garage sale include clothes, furniture, children's toys, household items, kitchenware, bric-a-brac, indoor plants and lots more.
- The pantry contains a full-size refrigerator, trash containers, and shelves and drawers for kitchenware.
- The outlet, which sells clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, kitchenware and electrical goods, is expected to employ 250 permanent staff and another 250 during peak season.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.