1mochila femininemorral masculine Colombia
- I stopped to readjust my knapsack, then hoisted the hockey bag again.
- The second girl reluctantly produced a pack of cigarettes from her knapsack and offered one to the man.
- The soldiers, dressed in bright green fatigues with knapsacks on their backs, filed through Jean Lesage Airport to meet loved ones who cheered and clapped.
- The thefts have occurred primarily at the DP library, where unattended knapsacks left inside study booths present an attractive opportunity for thieves.
- He asked to see my ticket, and I crouched down to reach into the top compartment of my knapsack to retrieve it.