1at knifepoint — amenazando con un cuchillo
- A sex attacker is being hunted after a teenager was raped at knifepoint and another girl indecently assaulted.
- Three masked men threatened a receptionist and forced him to open a safe at knifepoint after hiding themselves in the building and then emerging in the early hours.
- A female motorist was threatened at knifepoint during a terrifying car-jacking in Bradford.
- Moments later he was threatened at knifepoint by the man who spoke with a heavy Irish accent.
- A landlord who was tied up and threatened at knifepoint while balaclava-clad raiders ransacked his Brentwood pub has told of his horrific ordeal.
- She too was driven to a quiet country lane where she was raped at knifepoint.
- Police last night re-appealed for information five weeks after a 47-year-old businesswoman was abducted and forced to drive to Leeds at knifepoint.
- The 17-year-old is alleged to have tried to rob a bus driver at knifepoint with a 16-year-old accomplice, also from west York.
- When the 14-year-old - who was home alone - answered the door at 6.40 pm last night, the man burst in, grabbed her and held her at knifepoint.