1máquina de tejer femininetricotosa feminine Spain
- He bought a knitting machine and worked from his parents' house.
- The company is investing in the latest #150,000 knitting machines that can produce single-piece jerseys in short runs for the very top end of the market.
- Today the firm has approximately 100 knitting machines, and continues to add more.
- On leaving school, Marjorie worked in several houses in the area before joining a small business in Twyford, where she became a skilled operator on the new knitting machines.
- Audrey got a job in the hosiery mill and earned $6 a week learning to use the knitting machine.