1cabeza de chorlito masculine informal
- And now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
- I'm sure the crowd has a proportion of knuckleheads who still could turn nasty.
- Where are those two knuckleheads that let you in?
- There is another truth that the knuckleheads don't get.
- You'll meet lots of knuckleheads before you meet the right one.
- But while the Jackass guys may play knuckleheads on TV, they actually appear to be quite shrewd.
- We had the knuckleheads, troublemakers, drinkers, the terminally unlucky and the hopeless dreamers.
- These two knuckleheads don't know when to let go.
- I'm starting to think that my parents love the knuckleheads more than they love me!
- If that's the case, then I hope they're cuter than these two knuckleheads sitting in front of me.
- Of course, there were a few knuckleheads, but I was prepared to take care of myself.
- We ought to pull back the police in this country because in my opinion, having worked with some of these knuckleheads, they are out of control.
- Alright knuckleheads, get ready to scream your brains out!
- While sitting on the side of the road with nothing to do, the two knuckleheads decided to smoke a joint.
- Sure, I love the little knucklehead, but frankly, I wouldn't lend the guy a nickel.
- Life is often like that: a few knuckleheads spoiling things for the rest of us.
- You two knuckleheads have once more violated a school policy.
- I am having a hard time visualizing this, but I'm a knucklehead.
- ‘It felt good, but the part that was the best was thinking about all those knuckleheads who told me to quit,’ she recalls.
- There are a few knuckleheads in every branch and specialty in the military.