1chiflado informalmajareta Spain informal(hairstyle) estrambótico
- The younger generation look plain kooky in their big black overcoats emblazoned with East German military memorabilia.
- The first message was from one of my roommate's kooky friends, so I turned up the volume.
- And Ayesha, with her curious mix of rabid work ethic and kooky naivety, looks right at home here.
- Either by accident or by design, Hawks created a rather kooky film instead of the hard-boiled movie that it pretends to be.
- Following an onstage nervous breakdown, Bamford moves back to her cold and kooky family in Minnesota to get her head together.
- But, I figure those two wonderful, kooky kids could hook her up with the best places to go for music and fun.
- The kooky pair have been dating for less than a year, but Tom's recent health scare swiftly brought the two together.
- Its beauty lay in its other-worldliness, its tone of kooky mystery.
- He'll probably say something kooky in his wacky language and then run off!
- It seems like only yesterday that you were a kooky bunch of English kids with a funny logo, a taste for Marx and a fetish for vintage synthesizers.
- It's a kooky film that should've been just a bit longer.
- Uderzo's kooky illustrations and funky fashion sense has contributed a lot to the Asterix charm.
- She reckoned his kooky looks and responsive personality would make him the ideal house pet and, for four years, life was quiet.
- The kooky bird suits are heavily featured in the film's posters.
- And a lot of what they say makes sense to me, but some of it winds up sounding a little kooky.
- But I'm finally ready to deliver another once of those wonderfully kooky recaps you've all come to care so little about.
- It seems Bennett was led down this road by a remarkably kooky caller.
- At best, O'Neill's kooky book is highly marginal; more reasonably judged, the book is a joke.
- Debate is stifled, and conservatives either go in the closet or get to be seen as slightly kooky.
- I knew they couldn't have been serious about that kooky plan.