1(person)coreano masculinecoreana feminine
- The fear at home is simply that the Koreans will be the first host nation not to make it through the first round.
- The Koreans outplayed the Indian team with swift clinical and calibrated moves from the wings.
- As a result, factory work often falls to the poorest Koreans, or to legal or illegal migrant workers.
- Twelve years on, an equally undistinguished result against the Koreans was greeted with nary an insult passed.
- He said he was most concerned about actions of illegal aliens, not ethnic Koreans native to Japan.
- Still, this is no excuse for ending the effort to seek the understanding of Chinese and Koreans.
- Let us hope that the Korea Train Express will improve the lives of Koreans and be an asset to the nation.
- Clearly, intermarriage between Koreans and soldiers was behind the second wave.
- It will allow some ethnic Koreans living in Japan to visit their North Korean relatives.
- My advice to young Koreans is that it is a wonderful country to live in.
- I am going to take them to a Korean traditional village where they can experience how Koreans used to live.
- The Koreans and the Turks are still way up there, though so are the Czechs and the Slovaks.
- In June, Koreans showed the world their power and spirit during the World Cup.
- I tend to agree with him that Koreans should eat what they wish, and let the west take care of their own backyard.
- The capital should be preserved as the main city for all Koreans, including our descendants to come.
- Many Japanese think they can do nothing to persuade the Chinese and Koreans to relent.
- In doing this, he renewed an issue many Koreans and Chinese feel very strongly about.
- Would such an exercise truly help Koreans gain a sense of empowerment and help them move on from their dark past?
- There are a lot of Chinese women here who are not ethnic Koreans, and their life is much harder.
- Fellow Koreans, now is the time to make our society a better place to live and to make all of our dreams and hopes come true.
- Rules of the Road is available in English, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Persian and Spanish.
- I wonder whether Mr John Davy can speak Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, on top of his other skills?
- The system can now be used for any language apart from Japanese, Chinese and Korean, which have too many characters.
- The island is called Takeshima in Japanese and Tokto in Korean.
- This happened even though the mothers spoke only in Korean when they interacted with their children.
- The Tianjin People's Broadcasting Station will offer programmes in Korean beginning today.
- The Koreans sang and chanted throughout the march in Spanish, English and Korean.
- Also included on this disc are subtitles in English, French, Spanish, and Korean.
- The main culprits appeared to be Japanese, Korean and Italian.
- She had been told that the young chef came from Korea, so she replied in Korean, a language Pascal could not understand at all.
- A list of all formulae named either in Chinese, Japanese or Korean or in two of these languages was made.
- Later these were translated into Tibetan, Chinese, Mongolian, Korean, Japanese and so forth.
- Both schools offered courses in Chinese and Korean as foreign language classes.
- One of them saw the girls and yelled in an indiscernible language, maybe Korean.
- Unfortunately, our Chinese, Japanese and Korean is not too good, otherwise we'd link to those sites all the time.
- Apart from English, Catherine can speak basic Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
- Many features of Korean separate it from English and other Indo-European languages.
- The island is known as Takeshima in Japanese, Tokto in Korean and the Liancourt Rocks in English.
- The book has been translated into English, French, German, Japanese, Korean and Greek.
- The governor said Thai guides would be regularly offered training courses in Korean and other languages.