1persona que está aprendiendo a conducir
- Easily the most expensive on test, this pack is supposed to be the one-stop shop for L-drivers.
- Lorry and bus drivers will be liable to a maximum fine of £2,500 and the new law will also apply to driving instructors supervising L-drivers.
- Over the intervening period we should enact laws requiring that L-drivers undertake pre-driving lessons in off-road training areas.
- The order, which requires all drivers including those accompanying L-drivers to carry their licences, comes into effect tomorrow.
- The Government is to employ private driving testers and provide special bonuses for State examiners to slash the backlog of L-drivers waiting to take their test.