- He patted his chest where the medallion was hidden beneath his white lace-up shirt.
- I have a great pair of brown lace-up shoes, but I just don't know what to wear them with.
- Taking off the lid, he brought out a pair of the grimmest black lace-up school shoes I had ever seen in my life.
- From the start, she dressed me in overalls and lace-up shoes.
- Her shoes, rather fancy lace-up boots with moderate heels, clanked loudly as she ran up.
- She had small, white lace-up sandals and a dark blue tie in her hair.
- She held up a skirt, a loose blouse, and a vest-like object, as well as a pair of lace-up boots.
- The lace-up corset, which was easily laced alone, made a woman's job at dressing easier for she wouldn't need any help lacing up the corset.
- She pulled on a pair of black lace-up ankle boots that gave her two or three inches of height.
- I think the answer lies in tweed jackets and lace-up boots.
- They wore ruby-coloured silk dresses, with lace-up backs, and carried hand-tied bouquets of cream roses.
- It has Victorian lace-up knee boots for £375, which sounds expensive, but you do get an exact fit, and you can choose the colour, leather and heel height.
- Choose lace-up shoes instead of slip-ons, and keep the laces tied.
- It is also worth mentioning that Cheney was wearing hiking boots - thick, brown, lace-up ones.
- Her gray wool dress came to her ankles, which were encased in tall lace-up black shoes.
- He was wearing a pair of those Prada calf-high, lace-up, black leather boots.
- That said, slip into style with this pair of brown leather lace-up shoes from Camper.
- The man was wearing a salmon pink shirt, blue-green vest, a dark suit jacket, grey Levi jeans and black lace-up shoes.
- He stared at her lace-up boots and followed the black, leather-clad body upwards with his eyes.
- One of the most popular looks of the season is the lace-up ankle boot.
1masculine zapato acordonadofeminine bota acordonada
- Barney's are charging $640 for these platform lace-ups by Fendi.