1ácido láctico masculine
- Doctors may prescribe an ointment that contains urea or lactic acid to relieve symptoms.
- Without these enzymes, lactic acid and other organic acids build up in the body.
- The bacteria consume lactose, a complex sugar found in milk, and produce lactic acid.
- Scheele also discovered many of what we now call organic acids, for example lactic acid in sour milk and citric, malic, and tartaric acids in fruits.
- The effect of this is too gradually calm down the muscles but also to help the removal of lactic acid from the muscle tissues.