1(person/attitude) tranquilo y relajado(attitude/person) despreocupado(atmosphere) relajado(music) relajanteshe is very laid-back in her approach to work — se toma el trabajo con mucha tranquilidad
- The laid-back star, who turns 40 next year, swears she loves getting older.
- Yet beneath the laid-back exterior, a lifelong love for playing sport still obviously burns away.
- So far, compared to Lord Hutton, he has taken a laid-back and leisurely approach.
- He is known by those who have worked with him for his laid-back, friendly style.
- Some regulars enter and yell a greeting across to the staff, a group of personable, laid-back types.
- Nonetheless, I'm grateful to be back in the laid-back peacefulness of my favourite University town.
- So far, though, the inspectors themselves have displayed a rather more lenient, laid-back approach.
- You can see from this weekend that it's all very informal, with casual dress and a laid-back atmosphere.
- New Zealanders might be characterised as having a laid-back national psyche.
- It's such a laid-back, calm city and I felt very much at peace there.
- The lessons are geared towards beginners and the lessons are friendly and laid-back.
- We both grew up there, and I'd say he's a typical Borders lad, very easygoing and laid-back.
- A tolerant, laid-back city, Beziers takes its wines and its festivals seriously.
- It also lends a more laid-back and relaxed attitude to shopping.
- We played as if everyone in the audience was really, really smart and laid-back and hip.
- Bunker is chic and arty without being too pretentious, and its friendly, laid-back vibe is infectious.
- Even at the best of times, Nicholls is hardly a model of laid-back insouciance.
- There is a laid-back informality to the food, which is mostly served in traditional Spanish baked clay bowls.
- Topsham is a real find, with both historical and maritime interest and a friendly, laid-back atmosphere.
- Despite a laid-back image, Mickelson is highly competitive and a keen betting man who wants to win every activity he tries.