In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1laboratorio de idiomas masculine
- In a primary school, a laboratory is no more needed to teach appropriate science than a language laboratory is needed in a home to teach a baby to talk.
- The call-centre facility at Cumbernauld High - which has a roll of 840 students - looks much like a language laboratory, containing 20 computer terminals and telephones.
- There is also a very modern language laboratory, with computers and a satellite link to foreign channels.
- Two new five-storey blocks will provide motor vehicle workshops, IT suites and language laboratories, classroom and office space.
- She visited a local college to open a new language laboratory.
- All the language laboratories and libraries, the philosophy seminars and positive thinking, all the fabulous advantages we thought would set them up for life will be worthless.
- There is a new three storied block fitted with all the latest technology, comprising of a career suite and IT suite, library, lecture theatre, language laboratories, and 32 purpose-built classrooms.
- There are no language laboratories, an insufficient science laboratory, and only one computer room for 470 students.
- The exam comprised two parts: the first, taken in a language laboratory, involved reading and listening comprehension.
- Many of the students come from a vernacular medium of education, and they gain much from the language laboratory at the school, when it comes to learning languages correctly, with stress on communication.
- Carre also promised that Bina Nusantara would allow students from other schools, who were not as fortunate, to use some of the facilities, like the library and the language laboratory.
- Work commenced last week on a £2.8m extension of the Kilmacthomas vocational school comprising thirteen additional class-rooms including specialist science laboratory, language laboratory, art, and construction studies rooms.
- Recommendations for improving the effectiveness of language laboratories are included.
- The senior student would give the junior oriented with the various facilities in the college including the library, language laboratory, health club and playgrounds.
- The state-of-the-art school has five science laboratories, two fully equipped computer labs and a specialised language laboratory as well as dedicated woodwork, engineering and home economics rooms.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.