1(map/model) a escala grande
- This is a large-scale map to start the listener off on explorations of their own.
- The only skills needed are to be able to read a large-scale map and to be able to recognise the common water birds likely to be seen along these rivers.
2(inquiry/search) en gran escala(inquiry/search) a gran escala
- It is not small food production, but large-scale factory farming, that presents a threat to our health.
- According to residents, police then began a provocative large-scale mobilisation in the area.
- Three large-scale agricultural schemes, launched by private companies, all failed.
- But the prospect of large-scale refugee camps has alarmed aid agencies.
- There was no large-scale ethnic conflict resulting in a nation wide blood bath.
- While the feared large-scale violence didn't happen, the vote was marred by bloodshed and unrest.
- China is undertaking a large-scale legal reform ranging from courts and lawyers to every perspective.
- Due to globalisation, closures and large-scale retrenchments are taking place.
- You mention that the breaking up of large-scale commercial agriculture is retrograde.
- God is thus responsible for bringing into being the large-scale structure of the universe.
- We have no clue as to any explanation for this large-scale national security situation.
- She was arrested last month after being accused of large-scale tax evasion.
- The massive increase in applications has prompted fears nationally that this election could see large-scale fraud.
- It has analyzed bribery by which areas of business are most ridden by large-scale illegal payoffs.
- Such a large-scale expansion would be bound to provoke opposition from countryside groups and local residents.
- The need for a large-scale united level of organizing has now emerged.
- A number of people were arrested after large-scale disorder broke out at a Bradford nightclub.
- The prospect of a large-scale boycott - or rejection - of the draft cannot be ignored.
- For illustration we can pick on just a few unexplained large-scale properties of the Universe.
- And conservationists believe a large-scale cull could be the best way to stop the water vole becoming extinct.