1(for the most part)en gran parteen buena partehis success is largely due to my efforts — su éxito se debe en gran / en buena parte a mis esfuerzos
- a largely middle-class audience — un público mayoritariamente / en su mayoría de clase media
- Efforts to introduce it to other parts of the world have been largely unsuccessful.
- His play prior to Augusta had largely been in Europe in very different conditions.
- In fact, the safety fears that keep many families off boats are largely unwarranted.
- It hopes the restructuring will be largely in place by the middle of next year.
- To the extent that this is so it alerts us to a largely hidden aspect of disadvantage.
- It has been achieved largely without reducing cover prices to shift extra copies.
- The Celtic fans know the season is over, and that even a win today will be largely meaningless.
- During that time he has largely been content to let his reports do the talking.
- If you make assumptions about how the world has changed you usually get it largely wrong.
- We can offer that largely because of the high number of staff we have and the training the staff have done.
2(prominently)it figures largely in his works — ocupa un lugar destacado en su obra