nounPlural larynxes, Plural larynges
- We did the lungs, the heart, the thymus gland, the larynx, and the mouth today.
- Cancer of various organs, not only the lung, but also the larynx, bladder and oesophagus.
- The larynx is the ‘voicebox’, the organ in the neck that plays a crucial role in speech and breathing.
- Smoking is a risk factor for cancer of the lung, mouth, larynx, bladder, kidney and several other organs.
- Elastic cartilage forms your outer ear and part of your larynx (voicebox).