1látex masculine(mold/foam) (before noun) de látex
- Other parts of the painting have the gritty texture of sand, which Sudduth has added to latex paint.
- Is it possible to purchase this liquid latex in 16-ounce or larger quantities?
- If you are using latex paints, then you want a synthetic brush like polyester.
- Either latex or solvent-based paint can be used, but you must use one type only.
- The water-based latexes of the invention provide stable emulsions containing a blend of waterborne polymer particles which undergo crosslinking upon film formation.
- For the early experiments in the series reported here a latex enamel paint solution was used to colour the vessels.
- The couples were randomly assigned to receive latex or polyurethane condoms.
- They are typically incorporated into the formulation through a latex emulsion.
- If a plastic moisture barrier is present, either an oil or latex floor coating may be used.
- Humidity affects the drying time of all paints, but especially latexes.
- I buy the best grade exterior latex paint, rather than oil or other solvent based paint.
- Top quality acrylic latex paints are the best choice for exterior surfaces.
- But probably the best results come when the concrete is modified with polymer latex.
- A prototype probably, covered in some kind of synthetic latex.
- The most efficient way to paint a textured ceiling is with spray paint - a flat latex.
- Pour the liquid latex into the sand and cement mixture and mix it completely with a trowel or other tool.
- Prime the wall with a low luster latex enamel paint and allow it to dry completely before the next step.
- The three latexes that are most commonly used in polymer-modified concrete are styrene-butadiene resin, acrylic latex, and vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer.