In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1latin lover masculine
- She did not know whether the baby's father was her vicar husband Ashley or hot-blooded Latin lover Carlos.
- I've been fighting stereotypes all my life - should I play the Latin lover, should I play the gang member, the drug lord, the gardener?
- Other people of color get painted by projection as well: the Latin lover, the geisha.
- He was quite superb, camping it up as the louche Latin lover, complete with red satin frilled shirt open to the waist and buttock hugging leather pants.
- The myth of the Latin lover goes back much further than that, though.
- The character of Marcello transcends the stereotype of the Latin lover.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.