1papel higiénico masculinepapel confort masculine Chile
- I believed he was telling me to purchase lavatory paper.
- Aloe vera is something you may have noticed sneaking into most of your toiletries: your moisturiser, deodorant, shaving cream, toothpaste - even your lavatory paper, for goodness sake.
- To my eyes, the big aluminium doorhandles have too much in common with mismounted lavatory paper dispensers to come off as a style classic.
- Occasionally my mother would find a lavatory paper called ‘San Izal’ - it was impregnated with a horrible disinfectant which smelled like tarmacadum.
- Some of the youngsters would bring their own lavatory paper rather than use the harsh brand provided.
- First I was asked to observe how the roll of lavatory paper was divided into separate sheets with perforated lines between them.
- Well, it's now gone up to an astonishing £1.95 and as it's printed on shiny paper these days it probably wouldn't be much good as lavatory paper anyway.
- There's only one sensible plan: the Government should allow only one shop to sell lavatory paper, and work out what price it should charge.
- They could certainly buy a lot of lavatory paper with it.
- I come down here, to get some lavatory paper and she starts asking me the most insulting personal things I've heard in my life.
- Human rights organisations have uncovered evidence of prisoners, mainly illegal immigrants, going without food, drink and lavatory paper as they huddle together for warmth.
- I have more than enough lavatory paper at home, thanks all the same.
- There was no lavatory paper in the toilets across the yard.
- He hands me a receipt on a square of brown lavatory paper, which is useful because it's the only lavatory paper in the place.