In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)centro de asesoría jurídica masculine
- Two of the complaints were made by London law centres.
- From mid-September, the law centre also plans to tackle problems in Keighley by providing an outreach advice service on employment rights.
- When completed, six courtrooms will be available, along with a family law centre, large waiting area, consultation rooms and facilities for the disabled.
- From that germ, as such, grew all sorts of other law centres and community law centres throughout the country.
- He isn't targeting the law centre or any of the other users - the messages are usually about his mates.
- It is an independent, charity community-controlled law centre that aims at tackling unmet legal need within the local area and other areas of legal need in Scotland.
- Separating spouses can contact any of 30 law centres throughout the country to obtain legal aid.
- The law centre has documented at least 25 known incidents of newspaper theft this academic year alone, Goodman said.
- If you need help or advice please take this notice immediately to a citizens' advice bureau, a housing advice centre, a law centre or a solicitor.
- The law centre celebrates its 25th anniversary this year.
- The size and the comprehensiveness of these collections make it one of the most important public and free law centres.
- Independent welfare rights advice agencies, law centres, disability organisations and some local authorities have welfare rights units.
- He said the situation was particularly difficult for domestic violence sufferers and said it was critical the law centre opened.
- He praised the work of community based law centres in helping individuals, but pointed out that there is not a single community-based law centre in Scotland outwith the central belt.
- Local law centres often offer benefits advice
- Your local Citizen's Advice Bureau, law centre, local Women's Aid group, civil court clerk or the National Domestic Violence Helpline can give you more information.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.