1(in UK)centro de asesoría jurídica masculine
- Two of the complaints were made by London law centres.
- From mid-September, the law centre also plans to tackle problems in Keighley by providing an outreach advice service on employment rights.
- When completed, six courtrooms will be available, along with a family law centre, large waiting area, consultation rooms and facilities for the disabled.
- From that germ, as such, grew all sorts of other law centres and community law centres throughout the country.
- He isn't targeting the law centre or any of the other users - the messages are usually about his mates.
- It is an independent, charity community-controlled law centre that aims at tackling unmet legal need within the local area and other areas of legal need in Scotland.
- Separating spouses can contact any of 30 law centres throughout the country to obtain legal aid.
- The law centre has documented at least 25 known incidents of newspaper theft this academic year alone, Goodman said.
- If you need help or advice please take this notice immediately to a citizens' advice bureau, a housing advice centre, a law centre or a solicitor.
- The law centre celebrates its 25th anniversary this year.
- The size and the comprehensiveness of these collections make it one of the most important public and free law centres.
- Independent welfare rights advice agencies, law centres, disability organisations and some local authorities have welfare rights units.
- He said the situation was particularly difficult for domestic violence sufferers and said it was critical the law centre opened.
- He praised the work of community based law centres in helping individuals, but pointed out that there is not a single community-based law centre in Scotland outwith the central belt.
- Local law centres often offer benefits advice
- Your local Citizen's Advice Bureau, law centre, local Women's Aid group, civil court clerk or the National Domestic Violence Helpline can give you more information.