1agente del orden masculine
- Thankfully, I do think based on recent reports that our lawmen are making good dents in the illegal drug trade here.
- Not her husband and no longer her lover, he now relates to her in the only way he knows how, in the only way he has left: as a lawman enforcing Southern law.
- Having been acquitted in Canton, he was erroneously set free by lawmen who didn't see the orders to transport him back.
- The protesters sought police protection but a high-ranking officer ordered lawmen to withdraw and allowed the attackers to set upon the demonstrators.
- On account of this and the death of a number of our lawmen on the job, the Police have had to issue protective gear, like bullet-proof vests, to its members.
- It's identical to those used by many a Texas Ranger and other border lawmen in the early decades of the 20th century.
- The voices of the two lawmen were low, undetectable with the exception of Gordon's shouts, but when he realized that his voice was turned up, he would lower it again.
- The probe took lawmen to the eastern United States to determine whether the inheritance, in fact, existed.
- This time players are lawmen in the old west trying to capture various outlaws.
- The wife of a deceased lawman would never consider a proposal from a fugitive.
- The posse, originally presented to be the finest lawmen in the country, isn't quite as upstanding as their image would suggest either.
- Now, the article says he has been co-operating with the lawmen, and that he spoke to his posse of followers and told them to remain quiet and not demonstrate!
- Eliot Ness was the intrepid lawman who busted Al Capone and was the bane of the Mob in 1930s Chicago.
- Police officers are getting in bed with the bad guys and the corruption has caused several decorated lawmen to leave their posts.
- Last week, the crowd of lawmen and women were lounging in Courtroom One as they waited for the judge to arrive.
- If a lawman or woman were judged on results and could be kicked out if he or she failed, you could guarantee one thing: fighting crime would be a number one priority.
- Police department budgets were small, and town coffers often ran dry, so lawmen, being the crafty lot they are, solved their dilemma themselves.
- Western heroes are often lawmen, ranchers, army officers, or a fast-draw gunfighter.
- In his incapacitated state the bogus lawman fell gratefully back onto the grass.
- As such, early episodes represent an update of classic Westerns, with tough lawmen attempting to patrol the ‘new frontier’ which a change in society has wrought.