1(sobre hierba) tenis masculine
- The competition will involve football, netball, chess, basketball, badminton, volleyball, table tennis and lawn tennis.
- He said the college would host day-night tournaments of basketball, and lawn tennis next month
- With table tennis, boxing and lawn tennis returning to the sporting calendar there are 19 events set to take place at the sub-regional level.
- And outlining the remaining works on the club, Young said squash and lawn tennis courts, a gymnasium, a swimming pool and the last nine holes would be put up in three phases.
- The local game of road tennis is a cross between ping-pong and lawn tennis.
- They also tried lawn tennis and cricket with minimal success.