1bandeja giratoria feminine
- Note the corner cabinet in the far right under the counter; if you were to open this door, you'd find three tiers of a lazy Susan inside, for easier access to cookware.
- They didn't - but even if they had, they would have been tripped up by an expensive automated-distribution system that included a freezer case with a 100-foot-long, computerized lazy Susan that froze at cold temperatures.
- The one cool thing is that there is a large lazy Susan in one of the lower cabinets.
- A potters wheel or lazy Susan is helpful when working with 3 - D objects; this allows you to maneuver the object without touching any wet paint.
- Four beers are served in five-ounce Pilsner glasses on a rotating tray resembling a lazy Susan for $4 (a buck each).