1Aviation(del ala) borde anterior masculine
- Their lengthened nacelles overlapped the leading edge of the wing and were equipped with a streamlined canopy and cabin in which a single gunner was installed.
- The high-mounted wings have a straight leading edge and forward-tapered trailing edge with blunt tips.
- Also of note are the large landing lights built into the leading edge of the top wing which were big improvements for operating at night from primitive fields.
- There was a hole in the leading edge of the wing, six inches from the propeller.
- On this clean surface, the full-size wing was drawn with the leading edge, trailing edge, spars, and ribs all correctly located.
2(forefront)they are working at the leading edge of pharmaceutical research — están trabajando en la punta de lanza / en la vanguardia de la investigación farmacológica
- before noun leading-edge technology — tecnología de avanzada / de vanguardia