1(container) agujereadoa leaky pen — una pluma que pierde River Plate
- we've got a leaky roof — tenemos goteras (en el techo)
- If they'd fix one leaky tap that's been dripping for at least 9 years next to the church we'd probably save on a load of water expenses!
- Like the ticking of an old clock or a leaky water tap, you get so used to it that it simply seems to disappear after a while.
- While some patching had been done, the leaky roof is still cause for concern, she said.
- We look at materials and design features that contribute to leaky buildings and some of the potential health risks of leaky homes.
- There really is nothing behind his eyes but for a leaky roof dripping into a pale blue bucket.
- A leaky valve and a tight schedule are causing NASA some headaches.
- The town will be disturbed, therefore, to learn that the church is facing a £400,000 repair bill for its roof and leaky tower.
- Reduce water consumption through conservation efforts such as fixing leaky taps.
- The owners of leaky homes would be eligible for general damages, including compensation for mental distress and anxiety, under legislation debated by Parliament yesterday.
- The repairs should take two to three weeks, and include installing new air conditioning, new plumbing and repairing a leaky roof.
- If high levels of both molecules are found, it indicates a leaky gut condition.
- Her home was no longer a Victorian style house with a two car garage, a temperamentally leaky roof, and a basketball goal.
- That's hardly surprising given the salt spray and leaky roof in the current place.
- One reason the law of leaky abstractions is problematic is that it means that abstractions do not really simplify our lives as much as they were meant to.
- It is more comfortable and better looking than a leaky, hot concrete roof.
- ‘It was embarrassing showing parents around the draughty old ones with their leaky roofs,’ he said.
- I don't care about rotten window frames, leaky roof tiles, the magnolia paint in the hall, the dirty lino in the kitchen.
- And the fire service has been asked for advice about a leaky tap.
- Those leaky roofs, outdated books and peeling paint offer no attraction to young or aged readers.
- If they ever have a problem - a leaky tap, a blocked drain or a broken washing machine - they need only to make a phone call to their managers and it will be sorted out.
2(security) fácil de violar