In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1he's a quick / fast learner — aprende con mucha rapidez
- he's a slow learner — tiene dificultades de aprendizaje
- language learners find that ... — los que aprenden idiomas se encuentran con que ...
- Slow learners and late starters have, over time, proven just the opposite.
- And these are not slow learners trying to catch up with their classmates but talented pupils eager to extend their breadth of knowledge about their chosen subject.
- You would find that there isn't much, if any, difference in the amount recalled by the fast learners versus the slow learners.
- I repeated it easily; I'd always been a fast learner with languages.
- After acquiring the basic skills, the learners are made to write down their life experiences and aspirations and what they have gained from the programme.
- To get the best out of their learning experience, learners need basic computer skills, support, and guidance.
- Members of a class do not move forward uniformly, and the varying rates of fast, average, and slow learners may pose problems for teacher and students.
- And then there is a whole category of students who are slow learners.
- For a learner to acquire skills in a foreign language, correctness of speech in his mother tongue should be taught.
- What is then the purpose of learners studying nine subjects?
- One of the tallest barriers to improving mature learners ' skills is simply stepping back into a classroom, whether that is a library reading group or a pub language class.
- I was always regarded as a slow learner, but if I was interested in a subject, I believe I could keep pace with any of my schoolmates.
- Mere emphasis on theory would ultimately lead to an aversion in the learners towards the subject.
- Just as you cannot hide from the learner, so the learner's knowledge, skills, and attitudes will become apparent to you.
- Besides displaying one's own skills, the learner also has to train a few students in the group to qualify for an advanced certificate on diving.
- Surround those slow learners with fast learners who understand how to promote their creative ideas.
- One of the main issues which tortures learners of the language is the fact that we as Gaels are so unwilling to continue speaking our own language when we realise that the person we are speaking to is not completely fluent.
- The section on writing skills helps the learner write the alphabet, while describing how to pronounce each of the alphabets.
- Every test will inevitably measure both what the learner knows about the particular subject matter and the learner's proficiency in the particular language.
- The old egalitarian idea that fast learners would pull slow learners along with them was not just unfair; it was mistaken and horribly wasteful.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.