In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- With a well-written lease and a properly managed building, a leasehold flat should provide a perfectly good home for occupants and a secure investment.
- There are other traditional leasehold structures including terminating leases of 50-100 years.
- For instance, a 10-year leasehold interest may not be like-kind with an 18-year leasehold interest.
- The state Supreme Court has ruled that a lawsuit seeking mandatory leasehold conversion at the condominium did not have the required number of owners needed to proceed.
- Moreover, the legal status of leasehold titles needs clarification whilst provisions for the transfer and inheritance of leases will improve security of tenure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.