- Moreover, the legal status of leasehold titles needs clarification whilst provisions for the transfer and inheritance of leases will improve security of tenure.
- With a well-written lease and a properly managed building, a leasehold flat should provide a perfectly good home for occupants and a secure investment.
- There are other traditional leasehold structures including terminating leases of 50-100 years.
- For instance, a 10-year leasehold interest may not be like-kind with an 18-year leasehold interest.
- The state Supreme Court has ruled that a lawsuit seeking mandatory leasehold conversion at the condominium did not have the required number of owners needed to proceed.