1(skin) curtido(skin) áspero(steak) correoso(steak) duro como suela de zapatos informal
- This helps to explain why skin often looks and feels more leathery as we age.
- At baseline and at 1 month, the lesions were clinically assessed as soft, leathery or hard.
- An is quite common and presents as a symmetric brown-black thickening of the skin that gradually becomes leathery or velvety in appearance.
- The adult shell is covered by a thick, smooth, leathery skin.
- The leathery sheet object is excellent in water repellency and water resistance in sections formed by cutting.
- Once your plant has gotten to the point of being limp, leathery, and wrinkled, reviving the plant is usually a long process and often unsuccessful.