- Since lecithin acts as an emulsifier, it will make whatever you mix it with smoother and creamier.
- Soy and egg are common allergens, so for some people dietary supplements containing lecithin may not be safe.
- The lecithin derived from soy is used solely as a component of a release agent as described in this guidance.
- Mom may need to continue taking 1-2 capsules per day if stopping the lecithin leads to additional plugged ducts.
- The line of lecithin offered is suitable for both food and cosmetic purposes.