In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Since lecithin acts as an emulsifier, it will make whatever you mix it with smoother and creamier.
- Soy and egg are common allergens, so for some people dietary supplements containing lecithin may not be safe.
- The lecithin derived from soy is used solely as a component of a release agent as described in this guidance.
- Mom may need to continue taking 1-2 capsules per day if stopping the lecithin leads to additional plugged ducts.
- The line of lecithin offered is suitable for both food and cosmetic purposes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.