In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1atril masculine(in church) facistol masculine
- The sound reflected from the lectern arrives toward the rear of the mic, where sound is rejected.
- They will appear on stage behind a lectern and be able to see and interact with the audience as if they are actually there.
- Choose from large models for video projection, mobile lecterns, traditional, and tabletop lecterns.
- You'll find a variety of attractive styles in this section, including full-size podiums, table top lecterns and adjustable-height lecterns.
- Use as an A / V cart or as a base for the Tabletop Lectern to create a 45’ high lectern.
- An ideal solution for schools, churches, conference centers and professional business presentations, these multimedia podiums and lecterns are available in a number of sizes and materials to fit any environment.
- Designed with lightweight durability in mind, the lecterns may be moved from room to room and still look new for years to come.
- The keyboard and mouse tray as well as the lectern surface and any attached microphones are adjustable to fit each speaker with just the touch of a switch.
- All carpeted lecterns are available in Gunmetal Gray as standard.
- We are proud to supply from stock, subject to availability, a large selection of freestanding floor or tabletop acrylic lecterns, manufactured to the highest standards by our own workforce, using only the best quality materials.
- It won't automatically dim the lights for you, but you can control that from the lectern, too.
- Standard on this lectern is a table top cable trap with two power receptacles, and an articulating keyboard platform with an 8’ range of vertical adjustment.
- Move this attractive, affordable lectern from room to room and keep your notes in order and your audiences wowed.
- One of the most important aspects of a room intended for AV based presentation or instruction is the lectern or presentation millwork.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.