In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1puesto de profesor universitario masculine
- We are in the process of putting our sold-out lectureship books online here.
- Endowed lectureships enable the Law School to attract distinguished scholars, practitioners, jurists, and executives to visit the Law School for intensive offerings of two or four weeks’ duration.
- The lectureship is named in honor of the late Donald L. Katz, who was Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at the University of Michigan.
- The Higher Education Funding Council for England today announced awards for 38 new clinical senior lectureships at 12 universities in the second round of a national scheme to support senior clinical academics in their career development.
- Here is a case study of a Bristol researcher who secured one such lectureship here at Bristol.
- The lectureships are an example of the partnership between the Foundation and industry and are made possible by a grant to the Foundation.
- This table is a summary of the lectureships held by department faculty members.
- It is our intention to find and present world-class experts and scholars for a lectureship that will gain national attention for OSU.
- The Seminary has a series of lectureships provided for students and the local community.
- Established by Ernst Stiefel to support new projects and initiatives in the areas of comparative and international law, this program supports symposia, visiting lectureships, scholarships, and faculty research activities.
- The lectureship is supported by funds derived from the Society's Lynn W. Day Endowment for Publications in Forest History.
- Five annual lectureships are held which focus on specific areas or subspecialties of general surgery.
- Annual presentations of the popular memorial lectureships celebrate the legacy of these fine physicians.
- The following lectureships are reviewed and awarded upon direct application by any department or school for speakers compatible with the stated purposes.
- The Mott lectureship is awarded annually by the Institute of Physics Condensed Matter Division.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.