1tomadura de pelo feminine informaltomada de pelo feminine Latin America informal
- It's only a leg-pull, but according to Susan Quilliam, a relationships expert, poor communication is the biggest cause of problems and break-ups after affairs and domestic violence.
- One reviewer, for instance, wondered if the book was not just ‘a giant leg-pull,’ ‘random nonsense’ clearly aimed at a lucrative ‘fringe’ market.
- And did she try any other little leg-pulls on the Home Secretary?
- Whether Davidson's Patent Bed Maker was a serious proposal, or simply another of his celebrated leg-pulls, we never discovered.
- But it's worth noting that Wood delivers Spooner's final description of the barren no man's land with such exaggerated portent that it could easily be a leg-pull.