In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1consultorio legal masculineconsultorio jurídico masculine
- Cromp says most of the city's legal clinics have already been closed or amalgamated due to budget cuts.
- Professors took up the cause in legal clinics, assigning students to reinvestigate cases of women who were in prison for killing their abusers.
- Community legal clinics provide advice and representation to people with low incomes.
- Flegel, however, says that the legal clinic will involve more than just the criminal law aspect.
- When she tries to clear up the problem using a local legal clinic, it's too late: Kingsley's already purchased her house.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.