1día festivo oficial masculineferiado oficial masculine Latin America
- Frisians observe the Dutch legal holidays: New Year's Day, the Queen's birthday, Memorial Day, National Liberation Day, and Christmas.
- Workers are protected by laws guaranteeing minimum wages, legal holidays, paid vacations, collective bargaining, and the right to strike.
- The Feast of Nossa Senhora Aparecida, the patron saint of Brazil, is a legal holiday.
- Thanksgiving is also a legal holiday in Canada.
- Other legal holidays include New Year's Day and the major holidays of the Christian calendar.
- Germany's legal holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday (late March or early April), Easter (late March or early April), Pentecost (in May), Labor Day, and Christmas.
- Belgium's legal holidays are New Year's Day, Easter Monday (March or April), Labor Day, Independence Day, All Saints' Day, and Christmas.
- In addition to the standard holidays of the Christian calendar, legal holidays in Italy are New Year's Day, Liberation Day on April twenty-fifth, and Labor Day on May first.
- The Puritan tradition was brought to New England, where Christmas did not become a legal holiday until 1856.
- Nationwide legal holidays in New Zealand include Christmas and Boxing Day, Easter, New Year's Day, and Labor Day (the fourth Monday in October).
- Labor Day is a national legal holiday that is over 100 years old.
- Memorializing the day with a legal holiday is not necessary, anyhow.
- Parent's Day is not a legal holiday but it falls on May 8 this year, which is also Buddha's Birthday.
- For starters, think about filing a lawsuit in a Federal Court to ban Christmas as a legal holiday.
- From 1960 until 1991 it was a legal holiday in South Korea.