In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1separación judicial feminine
- Spouses may achieve a legal separation simply by drawing up a deed of separation.
- Many unhappy spouses simply ran away or sought a legal separation.
- Presumably, these rights would include the right to seek a legal separation, and to seek a divorce.
- Thanksgiving came and went, and Marie's lawyer notified me that she was filing for a legal separation.
- It couldn't hurt to do some browsing to see what constitutes a legal separation, and to know your rights ahead of time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.