1(political party) legalizar(poligamy/prostitution) despenalizarto legalize a drug — despenalizar el uso de una droga
- The bill legalises perjury, and that is something we find to be offensive.
- Having a marriage certificate legalises the partnership, but it doesn't guarantee happiness either for the couple or their children.
- However, it was decided the owner of the signboard will be forced to remove the structure as there is no official authorization document that legalizes its status.
- At least if marijuana is legalized it can be regulated.
- In Nevada a measure that would have legalized possession of up to three ounces of the drug failed to gain the support it needed.
- So, should prostitution be legalised, decriminalised or are things best the way they are at the moment?
- Changing the legislation to legalise a practice that had been illegally in operation for some time was sensible.
- The country, now called the State of Mongolia, adopted a new democratic constitution, which legalized private ownership.
- Dr Anthony offered no statistics whatsoever to justify the government's determination to legalize certain abortions.
- And if you legalize it you can regulate it and get it out of the hands of organized crime.
- The Spanish government has approved a draft law which will legalise homosexual marriages.
- Two years later, the government introduced another measure legalizing civil marriage.
- Arkansans defeated the plan to create a state lottery and legalize casino gambling in six counties.
- Alaska's ballot measure attempts to legalize marijuana for adults 21 and older.
- The county had a vote on whether to continue to allow legalized prostitution, or to ban it.
- It's time to fix the bankruptcy law that has legalized the corporate robbery of workers.
- In my opinion if prostitution is legalised and they are accepted into the community hundreds of lives could be saved.
- For less than a year it was legalised by statute in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- But in terms of individual possession there have been frequent calls for cannabis to be legalized.
- When the movement to legalize abortion began, advocates talked about the human costs of prohibition.