- High contrast, dimmable displays with exceptionally wide viewing angles provide optimum legibility and eye comfort in both dark and bright ambient conditions.
- The elements in focus are legibility, neatness and artistic value of handwriting, in that order.
- At small sizes, it is a disaster, compromising both legibility and readability.
- The majority of the press and public attention has been focused on medication errors, legibility of orders and medical records, restraint of patients, and other issues.
- It has been designed to help youngsters form a ‘proper’ grip when writing with pens and pencils and is supposed to improve legibility.