In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1legislador masculinelegisladora feminine
- The ruling legislators said the Cabinet might as well be disbanded since it is not operating as a team.
- One secret of American lawmaking is that legislators and legislatures need lobbyists.
- Julia's lawyer husband was also a Democrat and a state legislator and then a Danville mayor and a judge.
- George said many legislators and even some ministers are also of the same opinion.
- That is why there are so many parliamentarians and State legislators with criminal backgrounds.
- Kable may nevertheless have had some impact on the enthusiasm of legislators.
- The legislators were anxious to prevent a person from claiming unfair dismissal on retirement.
- However, he declined to explain why the legislators dropped the clause on marital rape.
- The factions were also at odds over the granting of a percentage of House seats to women legislators.
- The defense minister and legislators should delve further into her words before reacting.
- Our legislators play with political fire and vent anger boiling deep in their hearts.
- We accept that Proposition C sets out correctly the approach adopted by the UK legislators.
- The legislator must have intended to have the money paid back to the person who paid it.
- What has the right to vote for the president and the legislators brought for them?
- John Paul has in mind here legislators who are directly responsible for making law.
- The law which the court may then uphold and enforce is the very law which the legislator has enacted, not a different law.
- The individual lawmakers are untouchable for anything they do as legislators.
- Does the rule that a legislator be present to vote make sense, or is it merely an anachronism?
- If you weren't a state legislator or senator, you normally would have to wait a week to get a reservation.
- We were the first province to have female legislators and a female cabinet minister.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.