In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1espacio para las piernas masculine
- The benefits can be found in the rear of the passenger compartment, where legroom has increased by 56 mm, and in a bigger boot.
- The back seats can be moved forward and backward, to make the most of luggage space or rear legroom.
- Basically, I was told if I wanted a seat with legroom I should buy a business class ticket!
- The rear seats, though, are definitely lacking in legroom and are only really suitable for children or vertically challenged adults.
- For average-sized adults, there is plenty of front legroom and headroom, and a decent amount of space in the back.
- You have legroom, you have headroom, and the seats not only provide all the support you'll need, they are well padded too.
- It is even sometimes possible to nab an emergency-exit seat with extra legroom.
- For example, you may have an easier time getting in and out of an aisle seat, and bulkhead seats may have more legroom.
- The large rear door provides great access to comfy seats with unbelievable legroom.
- They also have new light and airy interiors, more comfortable seats and extra legroom.
- Flight placement is an important consideration for blood circulation because some seats allow more legroom and movement.
- They could also offer rows of seats with more legroom.
- It's got four seats with decent legroom, and a sizeable boot.
- In the back seat, a flat floor offers loads of legroom, and the cushy rear seats recline up to 10 degrees.
- The exit rows often have a lot more legroom so that there is enough space to evacuate the airplane in case of an emergency.
- The seats are amazingly comfortable, with plenty of legroom, even for a fairly long-limbed individual like myself.
- Larger folks will appreciate the ample legroom on long journeys, but those weighing less than 165 pounds might find it a bit too much.
- The increased dimensions mean that interior space is maximised with 56 mm extra legroom in the rear and a boot capacity of 267 litres.
- Unlike Southwest, Jet Blue has more legroom, leather seats and satellite TV on every seatback.
- That translates into big doors, making it easier to get in and out of the back seat, and plenty of rear legroom for grownups.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.