In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- So, if you fail to make your mortgage payments, the lender can sell the house in order to get their money back.
- Basic laws of market economics require that lenders make their own estimates of risk.
- You can either go direct to a lender or try a mortgage broker who will scour the market for you.
- Ask the lender or broker to show you exactly how much the interest repayments will be in years one to five.
- The decision to refuse credit will be made by the lenders, based on their own criteria.
- An indemnity bond is a type of insurance that protects the lender from negative equity.
- The company carries out administration work for the main national mortgage lenders.
- Mortgage lenders have offered ever more competitive deals in a fierce fight for business.
- Short term fixed rate mortgages were often sold at or just above the lender's own borrowing cost.
- Others admit they are afraid to take on private landlords or commercial mortgage lenders.
- A downturn in a lender's home market does not result in a drop in lending elsewhere.
- But before you do that, take a look at what these mortgage lenders are offering now.
- You may be refused if the lender decides that you have too much outstanding credit.
- As a lender, a bank will have the usual right to bring a personal action against the debtor on his promise to repay.
- The interest rate that the borrower is charged for the loan is the rate the last lender to supply money has agreed to lend at.
- Many of the High Street lenders offer guarantor mortgages on a right to buy.
- The client could run out of money and the lender could be left with a partially completed house.
- Banks and other lenders push payment insurance because it boosts their profits.
- This marks me out as the sort of customer that won't make lenders much money.
- He was worrying for days while the money lenders came to the house to demand payment.
2(institution)entidad crediticia femininelender of last resort — prestamista de último recurso
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.