1(novel/skirt) alargar(line/speech/visit) alargar(line/speech/visit) prolongarhe lengthened his stride — alargó el paso
- a lengthening line — una cola cada vez más larga
- His strides lengthened and he picked up his pace, as if eager to reach our destination.
- In-flight medical emergencies are likely to increase as air travel continues to expand and life expectancy lengthens.
- The shadows were just barely lengthening and Kristram looked at me in disbelief.
- However, the sun had distorted the shadow, lengthening it.
- He says that if this changes and as the burden of disease grows with an increasingly elderly population, Scotland may see its waiting times lengthen.
- I have short lashes and this lengthens and thickens them.
- As the afternoon shadows lengthen, the gradient starts to ease and our progress becomes more assured.
- Our response to disappointment has not been to lengthen our stride but to shorten the distance to be covered.
- She leaned forward and Hope immediately lengthened her strides and stretched forward.
- Then, as the candles burnt and the shadows lengthened, we started to think about it properly.
- There are jobs to be done as days lengthen and the rate of growth increases.
- My stride lengthened and I regulated my breathing as my track coach had taught me.
- Whether one side has ‘more of it’ or ‘less of it’ becomes increasingly significant as the struggle lengthens.
- As the chain lengthens, uncertainty increases both risk and exposure.
- The assailant was wearing a hooded cloak and the setting sun had lengthened the shadow covering his face.
- Slowly, his strides lengthened without his pace getting quicker.
- Half an hour had already passed, and the shadows lengthened as the sun sunk into the horizon.
- As the list of lies lengthens, the insult to us expands.
- Outside, shadows lengthened across the ground, as the day wore on into early afternoon.
- December 21st gives us the longest night of the year, then the days lengthen and daylight increases.
1(day/shadow) alargarsethe odds have lengthened — las probabilidades han disminuido