1indulgencia femininelenidad feminine formalleniency to / toward sb — lenidad con/hacia algn formal
- So I think the rules of engagement give the military the leniency they need to accomplish their mission.
- He's publicly turned down a deal for leniency in exchange for information on his surveillance activities.
- There is the famous joke about the man who kills his parents and then looks for leniency at his murder trial because he is an orphan.
- South Africa too, will seek more leniency in international trade of elephant products.
- The son pleads guilty, tearfully begging for leniency based on his claim that his father molested him.