- Another lens accessory the camera person may consider using is a lens hood.
- A special lens or lens hood is used to achieve a gradual light falloff toward the corners of the image frame.
- The primary use for a lens hood is to prevent light from hitting the front lens element from the sides.
- This camera is fairly compact, but the large lens hood, camera length and styling lend themselves somewhat to a pro look.
- A good lens hood can nearly eliminate flare caused by stray light from outside the angle of view.