1lentivirus masculinevirus lento masculine
- As long as the HIV lentivirus lived in monkeys, it was not a threat for humans.
- Svendsen and his team approached the problem using a genetically engineered viral structure known as a lentivirus.
- Much research in the meantime had been directed to treatments for HLTV - 3 in a futile effort, because it was a lentivirus after all.
- Can't HIV, which is really a lentivirus, infect non-dividing cells?
- One feature that distinguishes lentiviruses such as HIV from the other retroviruses is the complexity of the lentiviral genome.