In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1arrendador masculinearrendadora feminine
- In addition the scheme provided for relief for owner-occupier or lessors of residential property.
- There had been a stipulation in the lease that the buildings were not to be altered without the lessor's consent, which was never asked for.
- The lessor can neither refuse the license to assign, nor assent to the assignment, for he has nothing more to do with it.
- It leased trucks from a lessor in Manitoba and re-leased them to tourists in Alberta.
- Both owners and lessors of properties will qualify for the incentive.
- When a lessee commits a breach of covenant on which the lessor has a right of re-entry, he may elect to avoid or not to avoid the lease, and he may do so by deed or by word.
- That rationale is not inconsistent with allowing a lessor to recover for reduced rent suffered by the lessor as a result of the liability of the land to be affected by nuisance.
- It is not simply the transfer of title to a piece of property: it is also a contract in itself under which both the lessor and the lessee accept rights and obligations.
- For a very brief time, both the lessor and the lessee were one and the same person.
- The trustee sought a renewal for the children and the lessor refused to grant the lease to the children.
- In this case, an owner of a piece of equipment sells the equipment to a lessor, who then leases it back to its former owner, who is then the lessee.
- If the covenant has the meaning suggested by the lessees, the lessors are liable for breach of the implied covenant.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.