1(to prevent)no sea quehide, lest they discover you — escóndete, no sea que / no vaya a ser que te descubran
- lest we forget — para que no olvidemos
- Those in attendance are asked not to look directly at the panelists, lest you disturb the mood.
- They are sent to sleep on the streets at night, lest they disturb the mother's business.
- They usually prefer to keep their goals as vague as possible lest it count against them at the next election.
- As to this it is necessary to avoid misapprehension lest the protection be too limited.
2(in case)lest he be a spy — por si acaso fuera un espía
- we fear lest she discover our secret — tememos que vaya a descubrir nuestro secreto