- "Happy 90th Birthday, " they said in gold, embossed lettering.
- A few students will develop drawings and sketches or fancy lettering to sell.
- Silently, I read the curvy lettering along the paper.
- Slowly she read the lettering on the tickets and then looked up, her face showing her surprise.
- Even the color of the lettering can flex to the demands of different products.
- On the driver's side panel, the Crencent's logo was clearly visible and the the name of the car was spread out nicely across the hood in midnight blue lettering.
- One specific comment, though, is that you should change the color of the lettering in the left-hand column on the main page.
- The books she had bought on the subject hadn't helped her much at all, regardless of what the gold stars and bright lettering on their covers had promised.
- Inside she found two items, one of which was a disk labelled with Cyrillic lettering.
- His scientific instruments are characterised by their stylish lettering and decoration.
- My eyelids fluttered open the next morning to see the black binding and gold lettering of my new Shakespeare book.
- Only the Cyrillic lettering would lead you to think you were anywhere but Las Vegas.
- It was silver with a gold border and black lettering.
- Illuminated switches also can use the PVD process as the lettering is laser etched into the surface toward the end of the procedure.
- He uncrossed his arms, showing the lettering on his white shirt.
- It's printed in a really charming block letter font, as if it were done by hand, with different little flowers amidst the lettering.
- Then he saw the bold white lettering on the helmet.
- The script is extremely fine, with the black lettering edged in gold.
- He stopped occasionally and stared at the bold red lettering over the navy blue background.
- The other he held, fingering the lettering on its cover as he whispered.