1tipografía feminineimpresión tipográfica feminine(method/printing) (before noun) tipográfico
- The first edition of the album sleeve was done by letterpress, an old and rather inefficient means of printing.
- Photography liberated painting from strict representation to become abstract and impressionist; television made movies into art as well, and digital printing makes us reverse woodtype, lead, and letterpress.
- Printing on aluminum foil can be accomplished by any commercial process, including rotogravure, flexography, lithography, and letterpress.
- Only a few artists have used letterpress in such a visually creative way.
- I think perhaps this explains my addiction to letterpress.