1ligereza femininefrivolidad feminine
- There is no excuse or reason for levity or humour on a day like yesterday.
- Each of those movies was scary, but with the right note of levity to keep them out of straight horror territory.
- I just want you to know the consequences of levity in this matter.
- By resisting the temptation to be weightily profound, the story succeeds in telling useful truths with a touch of levity.
- That's why excessive laughter and misplaced levity can lead to immoral behavior.
- There are moments of levity, but they don't last long.
- One difference, however, is the note of realism and levity that tempers every show.
- We tried to offer readers lively coverage and bring some levity to some of the serious issues.
- Though labelled ‘light comedy’, no trace of levity could be detected anywhere in the festival.
- When an awkward silence falls over the room, he tries to inject levity.
- Maybe it was too much levity given the subject matter.
- There was, on occasion, a note of levity in police actions.
- The levity was perfectly timed and dispelled the worries of the group.
- As bad and as damaging as this in-house report is, we are told that it was all a matter of levity and humour.
- She may not even want levity or jokes or funny movies or perhaps even interaction with former friends.
- He laughed, knowing her admission was an effort to inject some levity back into a situation that had grown uncomfortably serious.
- Although everyone seems to think yoga is serious business, there is room for levity.
- Despite the undercurrent of levity, the activists were quite serious in their intent.
- There's only so much levity that's appropriate at a moment like this.
- His conflicted expression is suddenly interrupted by a flash of levity.