In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Politicslibertario masculinelibertaria feminine
- I hope to see a comprehensive attempt at a rebuttal of realist theory by the libertarian minimalist school.
- Indeed, some civil libertarians have already argued that this is the appropriate line.
- The Detroit News editorial page is historically a conservative editorial page with libertarian leanings.
- Civil libertarians argue this is hardly an onerous burden for law enforcement.
- Even the thoroughgoing libertarians have to ask what to do in light of that reality.
- Right-wing libertarians in the US view Castro as one of the nastier dictators in the world.
- Personally, I have an instinctive attraction to some aspects of libertarian ideals.
- I'm more of a libertarian socialist, if we must have classifications.
- Civil libertarians and privacy advocates will no doubt continue to call for caution in consumers' use of the VeriChip.
- However, try telling that to an employer, civil libertarians argue.
- Libertarians believe in self-governance as related to both personal and economic issues.
- Certainly, the Right possesses a set of libertarian ideals many Americans embrace.
- Was Laura's routine a sign that we're entering a libertarian conservative phase?
- I'm a left-wing libertarian myself, and I agree with you entirely on the subject of drug legalization.
- New Hampshire beat out nine other states, all with small populations and libertarian leanings.
- Go read it, especially if you're a hardcore libertarian.
- Cleaving to principle means something more than holding high and not contradicting the ultimate libertarian ideal.
- Second, I'm not a hard-core ideologue, as many self-described libertarians are.
- I am afraid that I remain a total libertarian on such issues.
- One can understand how a monetarist central banker with a libertarian bent might object.
- The libertarian minimalists will likely find my outlook to be anathema to their own.
- Even hardcore libertarians accept restrictions on liberty when the behavior harms others.
- Left- and right-wing libertarians alike are skeptical of any laws that impede commercial free speech.
- Civil libertarians and many Democrats say those powers are overreaching and have fought to have them rolled back.
- Rather, hard-core libertarians believe that government is naturally extremely prone to error, both moral and factual.
- On the other hand, the libertarian socialist critique of consumerism appears surprisingly, if not uncomfortably pertinent.
2Philosophy Religionpersona que cree en el libre albedrío
- He also reviewed the 1717 book and defended a doctrine of libertarian free will as he had in the earlier correspondence.
- Some philosophers - usually called libertarians - resolutely believe that voluntary decisions actually are created by the will, free of causal antecedents.
- Some of these incompatibilists, libertarians, hold that at least some persons have free will and that, therefore, determinism is false.
- The good of libertarian free will requires, in short, the possibility of moral evil.
- In this article I try to refute the so-called libertarian theory of free will, and to examine how our conclusions ought to modify our common attitudes of praise and blame.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.