In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2(person)Libra femininelibra femininesee also Aquarius
- For a Libra, that same full Moon might upset the emotional apple cart that they have just worked so hard to get sorted.
- For context, she is a Libra, born in October, and I am a Virgo, born in September.
- I am a Leo, so I think I only tend to get attracted to girls who are Aries, Gemini, Libra or Sagittarius.
- In our conversation, she told how she had begun dating a man, a Libra, and immediately discounted him, since he would not make a quick commitment to her.
- And doesn't a Libra, like all air signs, hold ‘clear thinking’ in high regard?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.